POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : At-render texture blending : Re: At-render texture blending Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: At-render texture blending
From: Siber
Date: 29 Nov 2009 13:10:00
Message: <web.4b12b83add0a65f9ca9ceddd0@news.povray.org>
Sabrina is correct. Telling POV-ray what colors I want to use for a particular
render isn't a problem, it's setting up the scene to use them that's being a
problem.

Since posting I have realized that one of the previous threads is indeed asking
about what I want to do(and for similar ends judging by the provided examples),
but I haven't been able to make the solutions provided there work for me. I can
now tint an image a color, so I can take my black and white teamcolor and
stripecolor images and make them whatever color I want, but composting them with
the base color image eludes me.