POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : color mixing tool : Re: color mixing tool Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: color mixing tool
From: joost 1972
Date: 28 Nov 2009 08:00:01
Message: <web.4b111d2cbf729e202a36ae330@news.povray.org>
Thanks, I already used an external tool to get my rgb values (and divided by
255, pfewww), but being able to weigh colors and use them in formula's is new to
me, and having experimented with that, its really giving me extra possibilities,
very glad with that (I think I'll leave the negative and > 1 colors for what
they are, I'm happy using the classic range)