POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : High-color problems : Re: High-color problems Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High-color problems
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 24 Nov 2009 06:20:01
Message: <web.4b0bc131ffd99ea4b39a3180@news.povray.org>
Just Tried it on my desktop computer (Mac G5 Quad-2.5 Ghz Tower, dual-booting
Tiger and Ubuntu 9.10 PPC)

The output is exactly as it was in fedora, except that it saves exactly what it
renders.  I'm currently running beta 31 compiled with the MegaPOV interface
under Tiger, because the Tiger compile of beta 34 was 32-bit only.  Under
Ubuntu, I've compiled the unix 64-bit binaries.

I believe I'm currently running the 32-bit under both systems on my Lifebook.

I'll post the result of my latest render in p.b.i

A.D.B.