POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : First render - no luck... : Re: First render - no luck... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 01:59:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First render - no luck...
From: cyberpunk
Date: 22 Nov 2009 05:55:01
Message: <web.4b0917dc3d2954ce8c48d20a0@news.povray.org>
One step closer!

I removed all material definitions from the model in Rhino, then re-saved as
..pov.

Now POV-Ray goes through the whole file - no parsing errors.  I think if I
carefully re-define materials and properties for the model from within Rhino
now, I should get moving.

The first render I did now became very flat (of course!), but at least I
produced a rendered image, that was fun!

Thank you for the feedback :-)