POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Timeline : Re: Timeline Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Timeline
From: gregjohn
Date: 21 Oct 2009 07:35:01
Message: <web.4adef1bbad9cd38d34d207310@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> I've got a list of events and the dates when they happened. Any idea how
> to get Excel to plot these events in a chart?

I once made some Gannt charts in 123 by making stacked bar charts. The first
stack plotted the start date, and I made that invisible (white). The second one
was the end date. I think I also had to play around with the date format-- like
type in 5-digit integers in the spreadsheet to get the date I wanted to show up
on the chart in date format.