POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Jelly Trip Experience (HD) : Re: Jelly Trip Experience (HD) Server Time
17 May 2024 04:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jelly Trip Experience (HD)
From: Charles C
Date: 18 Oct 2009 02:55:01
Message: <web.4adab9ae1b5d6f7dcac4259f0@news.povray.org>
"moppel" <mop### [at] tutututututude> wrote:
> "Charles C" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Nice!  Did you use multiple instances of v3.6 or were you using b3.7?
>
> Four instances of 3.6. That's where a multi-core CPU comes in really handy :)

Cool. That's what I do too. Often my parse time is way longer than the render
time so multiple instances even of 3.7 is what I'll probably end up doing in the
future.

Charles

PS, I had a certain special appreciation for your video after spending some
20-something days rendering something sort-of related.  ("psychedelic scrambler"
if curious.)