POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coloured bulbs : Re: Coloured bulbs Server Time
10 May 2024 11:00:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coloured bulbs
From: William Pokorny
Date: 17 Oct 2009 15:00:01
Message: <web.4ada132a489965a7331f34c90@news.povray.org>
I have been known to make things more complicated than they need to be... :-)

The look of your light bulb would be fine for the Holiday image I have in mind.
I'll give the technique a go in addition to trying some of the ideas suggested
by Mr Lipka. Hopefully something works out in the larger image. Thanks to both
of you!
Best regards, Bill