POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Passing custom key presses to a POV scene? : Re: Passing custom key presses to a POV scene? Server Time
5 May 2024 22:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passing custom key presses to a POV scene?
From: William Pokorny
Date: 14 Oct 2009 19:25:00
Message: <web.4ad65cebe3b9d63ca43ab4450@news.povray.org>
Hi Sam,
A very cool idea!

I know of no way aside from hacking the POVRay source to support something like
this directly. But, for what you are trying to do, perhaps the quick thing would
be writing to another file and then replace the one being read with a system
'mv' command or similar. It should be the case that only complete files would be
available to POVRay for read that way.
Regards, Bill