POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess I like Steam... : Re: I guess I like Steam... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess I like Steam...
From: Reactor
Date: 8 Oct 2009 19:30:01
Message: <web.4ace75dc3c6fab3a99c86e30@news.povray.org>
> ... 'cause accidently kicking my computer's power button while
> downloading that 4 GB game would have had a somewhat higher frustration
> potential otherwise :-P

Having done that once or twice before, my current machine has the reset button
disconnected.  I also changed the setting int he BIOS to 'wait 5 seconds' for
the power button.

It isn't like I accidentally hit them often, but if my machine really did need a
hard reset, holding a button for 5 seconds is a very small trade-off.

-Reactor