POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A fatal mistake : Re: A fatal mistake Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A fatal mistake
From: nemesis
Date: 3 Oct 2009 16:55:00
Message: <web.4ac7b91a122d4517ea4b1ae90@news.povray.org>
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> > Welcome to my church. It's not quite finished yet...
>
> Suffice it to say, it's frickin' HUGE!

It's certainly higher than most goth cathedrals... :)

> Also: Moving objects around is almost intractably hard. Seriously.

welcome to 3D visual modelling! :D

There must be something similar to Blender, where you may organize objects by
layer (and select visible ones) and also may focus on editing certain parts of
an object while others are hidden.  Makes quite a difference.