POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Nice Real sky_sphere Starfield from Earth : Re: Nice Real sky_sphere Starfield from Earth Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:11:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nice Real sky_sphere Starfield from Earth
From: waggy
Date: 29 Sep 2009 02:00:06
Message: <web.4ac1a131a0090eedf99d05c80@news.povray.org>
Christian Froeschlin wrote:

> It's quite a bit longer than your version, though ...

Thanks!  That looks like just the thing to do it.  :)

Unless you or somebody else beats me to it, I'll see if I can package it all up
for inclusion in the object library when I get more than a few minutes at a time
to rub together (if that's alright).

P.S.  I think I'll leave the galaxy at its default settings, at least for now.
;)