POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Geocities Follow-up : Re: Geocities Follow-up Server Time
17 May 2024 09:43:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geocities Follow-up
From: StephenS
Date: 27 Sep 2009 09:05:01
Message: <web.4abf61dcaa6d30aabc6617ee0@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> Objects and Utilities
> --------------------
> There are about 80 pages where there seem to be downloadable objects or
> utilities. I'll be looking at them more closely to try and work out whether
> there's stuff that can be saved. If you are the author of anything on that
> list, please let me know ASAP.  Any assistance with this effort would be
> most welcome.
> See: http://povhouse.freewebsites.com/geocities/objects.html
The entery for StephenS about Moray, plugins, fullmoon Lua_scripting_plugin, is
mine.
I'm still around, but no longer actively working on the plugins, but will still
support questions as time permits.
My work, as hosted on geocities, can be freely used/modified. If hosted
elsewhere, please add a note that it is a copy that is no longer maintained.

Stephen S