POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Public rendering : Re: Public rendering Server Time
16 May 2024 23:59:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Public rendering
From: Simon
Date: 14 Sep 2009 12:15:00
Message: <web.4aae6ae7ccf02ed4fa92f7320@news.povray.org>
> Anybody know of a simple (config? patch?) solution?  Or anybody cares to inform
> me of some details concerning the difficult solution?

Forgot to mention, I'm running Gentoo Linux, but I can clearly
compile/install/maintain povray manually.  Currently running vanilla kernel
2.6.29.4 (+unionfs patch).  I have several computers at home configured like
this, all are single processors.  I also have a public host which has 4 cores
total, it will clearly be the host for this project.

Thanks!
  Simon