POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 8 Years : Re: 8 Years Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 8 Years
From: nemesis
Date: 11 Sep 2009 21:25:01
Message: <web.4aaaf7a4639ec4afd0f29550@news.povray.org>
> Just to remind that 8 years ago, part of the world as we knew it back
> then, collapsed, both literally and otherwise.

"Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be
prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you
now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No, I
stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not
because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies
behind me. I remember that for 100 years we have fought these ********. I
remember that for 100 years they have sent their armies to destroy us, and
after a century of war I remember that which matters most... We are still
here!"