POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's Random Invention : Re: Today's Random Invention Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's Random Invention
From: triple r
Date: 8 Sep 2009 23:35:01
Message: <web.4aa72164daee0290958421d50@news.povray.org>
> http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/vilcus/

So do you think that really, actually, truly is connected internally?  I mean,
don't lawyers tend to get worked up over this sort of thing?  Can you really
sell an extremely dangerous product as long as you include a disclaimer telling
people you're not responsible if the actually use it?  The bottom line is that
it's a pretty funny gag, but I'm pretty 'shocked' they actually sell it.

 - Ricky