POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Installation error 2203 in Vista : Installation error 2203 in Vista Server Time
5 Oct 2024 15:47:45 EDT (-0400)
  Installation error 2203 in Vista
From: simplychrista
Date: 31 Aug 2009 13:25:01
Message: <web.4a9c06ffe0e5e4127411bbb0@news.povray.org>
I've tried to install the latest version of Pov-Ray without any success since I
keep getting an error 2203. It keep telling me that it cannot open the
database, and I assume it is the database in the .msi installation file.

I've cleaned the register, searched high and low online and it seems to be a
fairly common problem (with Windows). At Microsoft there's no help to find and
I'm running out of options.

If any of you got a clue what to do about this, I would be forever grateful :)
Would love to try out Pov-Ray at least once.
I do have a log file if it is required.