POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Exporting from wings3d to povray : Exporting from wings3d to povray Server Time
5 Oct 2024 16:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting from wings3d to povray
From: nimda
Date: 28 Aug 2009 15:40:00
Message: <web.4a98321280cc24802d0b3b30@news.povray.org>
As I'm new to POVRAY as well as WINGS3d, I did a simple export of a simple cube
in wings3d to povray. The result is very dissappointing since diagonal shades
appear (clearly due to the tesselation by the forming of the mesh2 object).
When I omit to transfer normals everything is fine, but I want to transfer a
finer mesh and I don't want the small triangles to be visible.
Any suggestions what I could do about it?