POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Union door and handle : Union door and handle Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Union door and handle
From: optima
Date: 21 Aug 2009 08:25:00
Message: <web.4a8e9198a0e4bea223dbf5ab0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I want to attach the handle onto the door so that they rotate together. But no
such luck after a few hours of trying. How can I move the handle with the door?
Sample is complete with what you need to know for helping. Thank you very much.
http://www.kitchendesigned.com/download/handle.zip

I guess they need to be nested inside one another but how
or should it be done some other way? Any help is appreciated.

Ibrahim Dogan