POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend : Re: F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: F'ing Awsome way to lose your girlfriend
From: Kenneth
Date: 19 Aug 2009 03:50:01
Message: <web.4a8bae3f8e34e833f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>  From the tone of the emails, I wouldn't say she's dense; just
> self-absorbed.  Unfortunately, I've known girls like this (never had the
> misfortune of dating one, though).

I wish I could say the same. Dated one such person. (I also have a good friend,
a guy, who falls into the same category.) These two folks talk
incessantly--about themselves, naturally--and when their mouths finally close,
it seems that their ears turn off as well. The sad result is that they almost
never *hear* what others say.

Ken