POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: clipka
Date: 30 Jul 2009 02:10:00
Message: <web.4a7138ba85a741ff74340c00@news.povray.org>
stbenge <" <-"@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I actually don't know the current interpretations, I was just asking
> myself, "what would the Number look like today?" I can't help but to
> think people tracking people with RFID tags or some such thing.

Implanted chips are all the rage these days. They seem to have become quite
popular for pets already, instead of ear tattoos.

A few years ago, some company seems to actually have proposed such a chip to be
implanted into the hand as a replacement for credit cards. As you can imagine,
fundamental christians got a *bit* upset about this.