POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fire Power : Re: Fire Power Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fire Power
From: clipka
Date: 25 Jul 2009 10:25:01
Message: <web.4a6b14f383da273077d6b68c0@news.povray.org>
> > Fire power, literally. That's what I'd call brute force. (Then again,
> > that's what that whole ugly thing was designed for.)
>
> Yep, that and flying with giant gaping holes in the wings. ;-)

Or to take any sort of some package in return.

One of the engines blown to shreds? One side of the tail gone? Hydraulics dead?
Half a wing missing? Landing gear stuck? Direct pounding to the cockpit area
with something like a 20mm cannon?

Ouch, rough ride home this time - but why bail out? The thing was designed to
take all that and still make it.

That plane is a real bitch: Made to abuse - and be abused, if the "customer"
insists.