POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting page on computational geometry : Re: Interesting page on computational geometry Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting page on computational geometry
From: clipka
Date: 25 Jul 2009 00:00:00
Message: <web.4a6a821dc3429e78ab34d61e0@news.povray.org>
> clipka wrote:
> >     Robert Sedgewick, Algorithms.
>
> I hadn't remembered geometry being in there. I'll have to dig it down and check.

Haven't read it for years, but yes, convex hull and nearest point stuff was in
there for sure. And I recall something about Voroni diagrams.

Then of course graphs, which can be helpful with some types of geometrical
problems.

Though I must confess that I may not have 1st edition after all, but 2nd edition
or something like that.