POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A surprising discovery : Re: A surprising discovery Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A surprising discovery
From: clipka
Date: 24 Jul 2009 11:20:00
Message: <web.4a69d0d3fbfe77836e32850e0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Just for giggles, I'm designing this language. So far I've implemented
> half the standard libraries with it. The results are... interesting. The
> code becomes 85% more verbose, but I wonder if it makes any difference
> to the level of comprehendability.

It absolutely depends on the keywords you use.

If you choose them to match the strict technical terms, then you're lost.

If you manage to choose them in a way that common people can relate to them,
then you may have a fair chance - even if that means picking words that would
be technically imprecise or even outright wrong.