POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 15:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is!
From: clipka
Date: 22 Jul 2009 16:00:01
Message: <web.4a676f0a28322c169042aac0@news.povray.org>
"David H. Burns" <dhb### [at] cherokeetelnet> wrote:
> > Yes, I personally do advocate going for strong OOP-support with POV-Ray 4 SDL. I
> > do so as a POV-Ray user, and I do so as a contributing developer.
> >
> > Yes, I did present a serious proposal for a new, OOP-enabled SDL in the povray 4
> > newsgroup some months ago.
> >
> > Yes, being active in the development of POV-Ray 3.7 I *may* happen to personally
> > get my hands dirty on the code of POV-Ray 4's SDL engine.
>
> So it is so after all
> :(

So it is *what* after all? Me single-handedly going to take over the world or
what??

Mwahahaha - Yeeees - I've always wanted to do that...

Ah, BTW & FYI: Me being a contributing developer to POV-Ray doesn't mean that
I'm member of the official dev team. I do contribute code now and then, but as
for making decisions about which direction to go, the buck does *not* stop
here.