POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust : Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
From: clipka
Date: 21 Jul 2009 11:45:01
Message: <web.4a65e236d0a07a80537313280@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUI36tPKDg4
>
>   I don't think punching someone in the face has ever felt as good as here. :P

Yeah!

I guess Buzz had been waiting for such an opportunity for years. At least I
probably would, if some zealous fool (or clever moneymaker) kept publicly
calling my life achievements a hoax.

BTW, I also like this one - looks like by now we may actually have the
technology they'd have needed to fake the whole smash :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0&feature=related