POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : getting started : getting started Server Time
6 Oct 2024 01:58:20 EDT (-0400)
  getting started
From: rholmes51
Date: 17 Jul 2009 06:15:00
Message: <web.4a604e1e57aa5f225bc4fe9e0@news.povray.org>
hello,

I've just come across this interesting piece of software but having a little
trouble getting started. I've looked around for help but haven't been able to
find what i'm after...I've successfully downloaded the software and can access
files (.pov) that open and show the 'source code', but how do i view these
images? I've tried 'Templates - export to file' and also 'Render' but in each
case nothing happens? Am I in the right area or completely barking up the wrong
tree?

Thanks,

ray