POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Teaching Shapes : Re: Teaching Shapes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teaching Shapes
From: clipka
Date: 8 Jul 2009 18:15:00
Message: <web.4a551a27c76f0d6de52d56d0@news.povray.org>
"quoderatd" <quo### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I am looking for project ideas or any objects that utilizies
>
> spline-based shapes and/or polygon-based shapes.

Hm... it's "christmas in july" time in America, right? So those steel stencils
for making shaped cookies come to my mind, something like this one:

http://www.shopblogger.de/blog/uploads/dezember_05/landliebekuhkeksfoermchen.jpg

(though the shape doesn't fit the season of course; but strangely enough,
photographs of these things seem hard to find on the net - maybe they're a
typical German invention?)