POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling Program : Modelling Program Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Modelling Program
From: quoderatd
Date: 8 Jul 2009 10:25:01
Message: <web.4a54abe6ad6edd2d7c859cee0@news.povray.org>
I was checking out the spline-tutorial on the povray help file and I read
the following quote:

It is quite difficult to come up with a set of points that describe a given
curve without the help of a modeling program supporting POV-Ray's surface of
revolution object. If such a program is available we should take advantage of
it.

Which freely available program allows you to do this?

Thanks