POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat : Re: Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Jul 2009 08:20:01
Message: <web.4a4b539ec3f10ba5fd99d9e0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
> > When I was a lad I served a term
> > As office boy to an Attorney's firm.
> > I cleaned the windows and I swept the floor,
> > And I polished up the handle of the big front door
> >
> > I polished up that handle so carefullee
> > That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navee!
> >
> > That one?
> >
> > Stephen
> >

> Close, but no coconut.
> "When I was a lad, we lived in a shoe box in middle of t'road"
> "Luxury, when I were a lad &c &c ..."
> Monty Python

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
     I've got a little list--I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
     And who never would be missed--who never would be missed!

All people who have flabby hands and irritating laughs--
All children who quote Monty Python at every opportunity
All Peter Pan enthusiasts who spoil this fine community
All TAG members who reply to newbies with monosymbolic answers
And expect us all to read the manual like effen Pov-Ray advancers.
     They'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!