POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray : Re: rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:39:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray
From: SIRS Tech
Date: 30 Jun 2009 10:50:01
Message: <web.4a4a25a84868867f614c3f500@news.povray.org>
> SIRS Tech wrote:
> > where exactly in line 18 am I supposed to put the iglass thingy...keep in mind
> > this is my first time and it's pretty much greek to me. There isn't like a
> > simpler way to handle these huh?
>
> Yes, there is: Get updates Eagle scripts, or update them yourself to add
> that line where appropriate. The scripts are clearly for POV-Ray 3.0, which
> is over 12 years out of date!
>
>  Thorsten

updated pov ray to pov ray 7.0 the beta 33. I've got no idea how to edit any of
this stuff, to me it's jibberish. I've checked the schematic and board to see
if there was like a floating pin and there isn't...so it leads me to think it's
something with the code.

"C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7\include\special.inc"
line 1731: Parse Error: Unexpected additional '.' in floating-point number

Render failed