POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question about Transformers : Re: A question about Transformers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about Transformers
From: nemesis
Date: 28 Jun 2009 17:15:00
Message: <web.4a47dd19517d9daa6acca91a0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   If the Transformers are robots from a distant planet who came to Earth,
> how come they can transform into modern vehicles (and other devices) just
> like that? It's obviously impossible for them to have been "born" like
> that.

Are you asking for coherence from a child movie spawned from a child cartoon?

I watched the first one because they said the CGI was top-notch.  Well, the
animation of the robots turning into vehicles was really realistic and
well-done (and ever since brought to TV car ads) but rendering itself was not
all that staggering.  well, Megan Fox was worth it all, even the dumb story and
dialogue...