POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cabinet macro : cabinet macro Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  cabinet macro
From: mysdn
Date: 25 Jun 2009 05:25:01
Message: <web.4a434115517ce48fe4e47a1b0@news.povray.org>
Hello again,
I heartily thank all commentators on my previous posts. Now we are in a
different ballpark, problem on rotations still remains to a lesser degree cause
I'm progressing on it daily. This post is about macros, I don't want to look
like I'm trying to get you do my work for me since I post attachments, I post
attachments cause I want you to see the issue in its totality. I'm trying to
learn cause I must be doing all of my work. I must confess I find this forum to
be pretty helpful and knowledgeable, but most of all, nice people like you guys
make it a better place. I believe in Povray, I've been using it for a little
over a year. I see it has a glorious past, I want to see it shine brightly in
the future.

in the zip a working cabinet macro is presented.
it has a few issues explained in it also, thank you.

www.optimadekor.com/yesdownload/cabinet_macro.zip

ibrahim dogan
Turkey