POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Purple : Re: Purple Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Purple
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 24 Jun 2009 13:45:01
Message: <web.4a4265a5cfc45ab285627c70@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> And so, I sat at my desk, drinking an aqueous solution of Fructose,
> Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate and Anthocyanins.
>
> "Ah, sweeeeet coldness..."

A jug of an aqueous solution of Fructose,
Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Anthocyanins and CH3CH2OH,
a Loaf of Enriched Wheat Flour, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat
Bran, Soybean Oil, Molasses, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Whey, Calcium Sulfate, Dough
Conditioners.

Best Regards,
(and apologies to Omar Khayyam)

Mike C.