POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : an extraordinary rotation question : Re: an extraordinary rotation question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: an extraordinary rotation question
From: mysdn
Date: 22 Jun 2009 07:55:00
Message: <web.4a3f70a0cfb6d60e4e47a1b0@news.povray.org>
Hi, thank you guys, I can now rotate a wall attached to another.
But I realize my problems are much bigger than that or so they seem.

I can't do rotation when using Unions, I posed a few more questions in the zip
file which can be dowloaded from

http://ompf.org/forum/download/file.php?id=249

Note: you can paste this into your browsers addres bar and press Enter, download
dialog will pop up.

My God, It's as if I sensed rotations would send me berserk from last year.
On this subject I'm free falling. At the mercy of people like you guys. Thanks.