POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : an extraordinary rotation question : Re: an extraordinary rotation question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: an extraordinary rotation question
From: mysdn
Date: 21 Jun 2009 10:25:00
Message: <web.4a3e4231cfb6d60e4e47a1b0@news.povray.org>
Thanks to all contributors in this thread.

Larry, clipka, Jellby, Chris B and especially Tim AttWood.
This was an exercise for professional reasons not hobby,so it's pretty important
for me. I appreciate everything you guys have done. I will take about a week to
digest all your posts and if you don't hear from me again in about a week you
can assume I got it, thanks to you helpful people. I would share my knowledge
in a split second if somebody asked for it too.