POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : an extraordinary rotation question : Re: an extraordinary rotation question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: an extraordinary rotation question
From: mysdn
Date: 19 Jun 2009 20:10:00
Message: <web.4a3c279fcfb6d608813d5ca0@news.povray.org>
Tim,
I am grateful for helping me solve a problem that's been bothering me for more
than a year. I got it working, now I can concatenate 2 walls seamlessly at
given angles. A third wall as you mentioned would be a little problematic since
I'm weak on coordinate systems. I guess I must learn vrotate inside out.

I thank you very much again, I also appreciate Chris B and clipka's input.