POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sequence of images but not animation : Sequence of images but not animation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Sequence of images but not animation
From: Daniel
Date: 18 Jun 2009 13:45:00
Message: <web.4a3a7a0cbf13d750d6bbb9d50@news.povray.org>
Hi. I have a povray file that has a few stuff in it, and I can use it to render
an image. One of the things is:

mesh { #include "mesh.inc" inside_vector <1, 0, 0> translate <0, -2, 0>}

, which is a file that includes a complex mesh in triangle forms.

Now I have a huge series of meshes numbered as follows:

mesh00000.inc
mesh00001.inc
mesh00002.inc

etc, all the way to about 800 or something.

How can I get a single povray file to render all images, changing the value of
the include file only for each seporate image?

serperate files. Oh, and the files should be saved as bmp format, same as the
input mesh. So mesh00000.bmp etc...

anyone?