POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The Rules : Re: The Rules Server Time
28 Jun 2024 20:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Rules
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jun 2009 04:05:01
Message: <web.4a35ffb32f2043cd5fd99d9e0@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote:
> Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:
>
> > What else do you have to do during those long dark nights? :P
>

> hemisphere.

Me being corrected, that is.

> at 23:59 and sunrise 02:57, I would call that a very short night, less than
> three hours.

the long days/nights and I do know it is the summer in the Northern hemisphere.

humorous :D

> On the other hand all this daylight makes you stay up a lot. No need to sleep.

Is that so? I found that it made no difference to me but other people I worked
with found it very difficult to sleep when it was daylight. Not that they did
not want to or need to sleep.

Stephen