POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: alphaQuad
Date: 13 Jun 2009 09:40:00
Message: <web.4a33abfefcfd56f3778a04640@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
>
> > If wasn't a molecule it would not exist, a compound (molecule) containing a
> > fluorine atom is a still a molecule, an ion is a charge. So there should be an
> > ionic attraction method to remove the MOLECULE, now that you mention it
>
> There are many fluoride compounds (compounds that contain the fluoride
> ion) Can you be more specific? Do you mean sodium fluoride, magnesium
> fluoride, cesium fluoride? or maybe cobalt fluoride perhaps? iron
> fluoride? hydrogen fluoride? or maybe you mean potassium fluoride?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride
>
> Once you reveal which /compound/ you're blathering about *then* we can
> talk about toxicity.
>
> --
> ~Mike

It is difficult to pin down because it is manufacturing waste in many forms
being sold to cities for disposal, rather than spending the money it would take
to properly dispose.

Again it is not me blathering, because it is ALL toxic and blathering about the
difference is just an attempt to be "non-alarmist", or is it a profit motive?

NaF is apparently 50 times more toxic than that of NaF2.

I still await your catch-up.