POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: alphaQuad
Date: 13 Jun 2009 01:20:05
Message: <web.4a333561fcfd56f39baa4a320@news.povray.org>
Tis the season of your poisoning, but seemingly most of you are of the average
brain density making you completely clueless and ignorant of the horrifying
reality.

At the risk of a gross generalization, god you people are stupid, proving that
water fluoridation is working at keeping you that way.

And I CAN compare myself to Jesus in more than one way, if you cant see it, that
is your severe IQ limitation, not mine. And its just a story and no one knew him
but the religious sheep will fight to the death defending their personal
relationship with him. Thats just too brainwashed. If only you could think for
yourself.

http://www.just-think-it.com/f-facts.htm

Its just good I don't have to speak in public like Jesus did and that I don't
throw temper tantrums in the temple like he did.

No wonder no help is coming, obviously too few on earth are worth the trouble.
What a bunch of twits. And if the shoe doesn't fit, the statements herein are
about the other guy and won't bother you. MOST of you definitely have the same
shoe size and they don't make hats small enough to fit your pointy heads. LOL

The link is way more than I need to see how obvious all of this is. Virtually
none of you are guilty of independent thought.