POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mysterious : Re: Mysterious Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mysterious
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 12 Jun 2009 06:40:01
Message: <web.4a322f7234f6613a6dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Bill Pragnell wrote:
>
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feynman_diagram
>
> "In quantum field theory a Feynman diagram is an intuitive graphical
> representation of a contribution to the transition amplitude or
> correlation function of a quantum mechanical or statistical field theory."
>
> ...the HELL?! o_O

Yes, I was expecting a slightly "lighter" article too! I think in common usage
it's not as complicated as it seems. I'm sure others here can (and will)
explain properly - I'm not even going to try, it's been a long time since I
last drew one...

I was just impressed with myself for remembering what they were called. :-)