POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jun 2009 21:05:01
Message: <web.4a31a8b9fcfd56f3ae1654840@news.povray.org>
"JeffBTX" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> In context, my post is
> mostly pitchfork in cheek. That is, there is a CHANCE that if the military took
> over Washington, and started repeatedly poking congressman's rears with
> pitchforks, then maybe the government would work with competency and
> efficiency. Watching C-SPAN would also become more amusing.'

The thought had occurred to me when I first realized what they are intentionally
or stupidly doing, not that intent is very easily proven but supported by the
profit margin.

> Lewis Black the comedian had something to say (I saw this on the Comedy
> Channel). "Look for the water with bits of fat floating around in it. THATS the
> TASTY water, right there!"

I have a cousin named Jeff, one of the biggest hearts in the family, and I
believe that is the reason for his grand sense of humor. Really starting to
like you, mainly for the first quoted paragraph. I am still waiting for it to
happen tho.

Thanks for correcting that movie title, I just couldn't remember it. What would
you guys do without me, you'd have less to make fun of.

Couple of reasons the gods stopped the royal blood lines, Jesus fell into
violence, so did the royal blood lines, and with dark souls in power, think of
the growth these people would achieve when they finally find the backbone to
take a stand.

Its all a grand manipulation, and if you can't understand that, you are gonna
get really pissed off, eventually if not already. Just a matter of time ...