POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jun 2009 16:20:00
Message: <web.4a3165defcfd56f3ae1654840@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not only that, but those fluoridated people also have strong, healthy
> teeth.

> --
> ~Mike

Ooops sorry wrong quote, DOH!

Wow LOL. Classic propaganda brainwashing. Wake up! You think when you drink
fluoridated water, it all magically jumps onto tooth enamel? This is the excuse
for poisoning you, believable only by the poor intellect.

99.999999999999999999999999999999 percent is swallowed damaging the CNS.

I have enough fluoride in my tooth paste thank you very much, I suppose you
swallow your tooth paste as well!

-aQ
deserving of a Q signature!