POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jun 2009 16:10:01
Message: <web.4a316484fcfd56f3ae1654840@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> alphaQuad <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > Like the Jews wanted Jesus silenced,
> > like Warp and Jim Henderson want me silenced.
>
>   Oh, so now you have a Messiah complex.
>
>   I think humility is not one of your virtues.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

hey WARP - good to hear from you,

Construe as you must, its still funny as hell. Humility is well defined as
knowing that even tho it has gone a particular way, it can still go
differently.

The person lacking humility will think that "because it has always gone this, I
know it will always be this way". Actually a definition not found in Webster's,
but one I like and try to remember, thanks for the help!