POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jun 2009 15:00:00
Message: <web.4a3153affcfd56f3ae1654840@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Also be careful with statements like 'Like the Jews wanted Jesus
> silenced' there are people here that know enough of what actual happened
> in biblical times to dispute that.

Well lets talk about that for second. I suppose they wanted to give him a
megaphone instead?

It is my logic, that the temper tantrum of Jesus was the coffin nail as it were.

And certainly it was not ALL Jews and therein lies the trouble with the wording.
My bad. My wife is part Jewish and apparently Jesus a full-blood. Also I Love
Ben Stein!