POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Object without ligth influence : Re: Object without ligth influence Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object without ligth influence
From: Micheus
Date: 10 Jun 2009 18:55:00
Message: <web.4a3038ac27d874bd75f7f8dc0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Try "finish { ambient 1 diffuse 0 specular 0 }". No "light_group" required. That
> should do exactly what you're asking for (although I'm not sure whether it also
> does what you really want).

Thank you guys. You are right!

My mistake was keep setting ambient_light to zero in the global_settings.

At first, I was using ambient_light (global_settings) black and ambient (finish)
in the texture "white". By this way I needed to setup the diffuse (finish) to 1
in order to see anything, but the image was light influenced.