POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:37:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: alphaQuad
Date: 9 Jun 2009 15:30:01
Message: <web.4a2eb731d4479e56ab3d2ec40@news.povray.org>
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:07:24 -0700, Darren New wrote:
>
> > alphaQuad wrote:
> >> The heart sees what eyes cannot.
> >
> > My ribs?
>
> LOL, good one, Darren.  I'm going to laugh about that the rest of the
> afternoon now. :-)
>
> Jim

And you'll never see the sadness in the fact that all your heart can see is your
ribs, and that others have a sight you'll never know. This is a reality that
saddens those who care about the universe. With ones like you lose in the
galaxy, no good can come from it. Everything you touch turns to crapola. Like
the Midas Touch you have the Crapola Touch.