POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : stack dump : Re: stack dump Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stack dump
From: twister
Date: 9 Jun 2009 08:15:00
Message: <web.4a2e5174af746ab33257fa260@news.povray.org>
>  Try to run through the gdb debugger (if available under cygwin):

Debugging session wasn't needed. There was my mistake. I didn't copy cygz.dll
which is required to run povray properly. That's why it terminated immediately.
The weird fact is that previous version of povray.exe was working properly
without this library (but had a little bigger size). Was cygz.dll compiled in
povray.exe?