POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: alphaQuad
Date: 9 Jun 2009 03:30:01
Message: <web.4a2e0ef7d4479e56f84cf3020@news.povray.org>
Posting the process doesn't do it justice. The discussion of processing anger
takes some 30-40 minutes to really gain a perception of it. Therefore I want to
 include at least one or more critical details of the process.

If your angry with someone you don't need to express the anger to them
personally. You can talk about it with them but only if you're NOT angry,
because no one hears angry words. And if they are a friend they will listen if
you're talking, and if they wont listen they are not a friend worth having.

If you have processed it and find yourself taking back the anger after you
thought it was gone, back to step one.

The ideal method is to express the anger to them in your imagination, (those
that have some imagination of course) then you are speaking directly to their
more real self. This is of course inexplicable in a physical sense. Not
everyone has a more real self as it were, so if don't make contact in the real
sense, why bother even talking to the illusion.

Is reality eternal or is it created? Only that which is real is eternal,
creation is a temporary reality.

Dang should have spent more time on that one. But when discussing REALITY words
eventually fail anyway so I'm letting it go.