POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very convincing... : Re: Very convincing... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very convincing...
From: alphaQuad
Date: 7 Jun 2009 21:00:01
Message: <web.4a2c6167ad0b32fb3559bb670@news.povray.org>
> alphaQuad wrote:
> > Those of greater intelligence don't reveal themselves to everyone. When you
> > don't believe in intelligence greater than your own, they don't believe in you
> > either.
>
> I have no trouble believing in an intelligence greater than my own. Even
> vastly greater. I just don't see any evidence that such an intelligence (or
> any intelligence) had anything to do with the creation of human beings.
> When you come up with something inexplicable (note: not just unexplained),
> then let me know.
>
> --
>    Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
>    There's no CD like OCD, there's no CD I knoooow!

Then allow me ... I can show you the inexplicable love of those greater than our
selves and not from this world. Get ready to be shaken awake. Give permission
for the dream and it just might be given. They'll know if your ready or giving
the permission blindly, not having pondered the implications. Once you know,
your reality will change, you will grow, evolve and change, My Dear Darren.

FYI those involved with the creation of human beings, that is, the DNA jump from
human animal to human being are from ... oh never mind you'd want physical
evidence, when there is no physical evidence that even you exist beyond what
you see the mirror, and without any such EXPERIENCE of yourself beyond this, I
wouldn't dare suggest anything such thing to you.